Monday 8 October 2007

Time to pack


I have only about a month to go before heading back home. Lots of things to pack. Somehow i find it really amazing. I came with a single large baggage and i am going home with at least 6 boxes and two large baggage. Hmm looks like i have done quite a bit of shopping here in the UK.

Had my last three nights of on call and it has been surprisingly quiet. Last night itself i only needed to review a patient at about 3 am, and the rest of the night i stayed in bed. Now that's really good as i am practically the only doctor doing all the ObGYN stuffs at night from 830 pm till the next morning. Although i had a chance to warm up my on call bed, i must admit that i have not slept in recent times when i am on call. I believe that i am being paid not to be in my bed but to stay awake to work like the rest of my team. The midwives.

Arrggghhh so much to pack.... hmmm alright then...back to work...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He he...fridge magnet? ;)

just me said...

Have a good trip back!

Crime rate has escalated here for sure, and the victims are the helpless and the weak.

Pray your cousin sis has fully recovered? Really brave of her to jump out of the car...thank God she did!

Anonymous said...

WAT!!!! 6 boxesssss!!! U r such a shopaholic!! i only have 3 boxes!! OMIGOSH....was a good thing u didnt go to US...else u may end u with another 2 more boxes!!!

Exactly when r u going home??? 2 of your BFs have been asking me...uhmm...like I know la...! Go tell ur BFs exactly when u r going home...they are waiting for u to go diving..

yltan said...

CH...yes 6 boxes hehhee.. ehh.. did you use excess bagage?? erm how to fill up the forms ah?? so marfan one... and then ah...did you pay by credit card?

Yes..6 boxes but not all full lah...if i went to US..i am sure there are more boxes...heheh not only 2.. how was the trip anyways???

Am going home...early november.. last day working 2nd november..