Friday 5 October 2007

Monster working long nights today


I will be working long nights today. It would be my 1st of the last 7 nights i will be working prior to my departure from this hospital as well as this country. I hate working nights. No SHO to talk to. Nothing to do. The doctor's mess is too far from the delivery unit to hang out in. However i do like the fact that they have a huge 40+ inch flat screen TV there with SKY satellite network. Hmmm... oh well.... might as well get over it...

5 comments:

runaway midget said...

did you pull off yet another artistic stunt? *faints* even monsters can look beautiful... too beautiful. *blinks*

yltan said...

su ann: thats no drawing. Its a picture i took of myself using photobooth Macbook. Hehehe...

Anonymous said...

midwifes r great crack

Anonymous said...

wat's with the mask?? Look so beastly....are u looking for beauty?? I dont think she will ever come if u continue to wear the mask....

yltan said...

its a cheap mask..only £4 from woolsworth but very good quality.. erm..wanted to use the mask to scare my nieces..hehehe...

Shh...guess..what...i got my wings...