Thursday 4 October 2007

The Monster in Me...



Am very tired today. Had a long session of antenatal clinic and felt could have been more productive in seeing more patients. It just so happened that there are two difficult or rather complicated patients to deal with and required plenty of counseling and discussion. Then later on the day, had to see a couple with a newly diagnosed cystic hygroma on the antenatal ultrasound scan. Both the patient and husband were indeed anxious and I cannot imagine how i would feel if I were to be in their shoes. Anyways, will be referring them for further scan in Cambridge under the feto maternal unit and hopefully its just an isolated soft marker.

In the afternoon, I showed some of my new colleagues around the hospital and dealt with some rota issues. To be honest, am not too keen in arranging the rota for the next few weeks. So, that completed, I went down to town to hand over to 'Karen' my 'wings' to be amended so that I can have it done (will blog about this another day). The receptionist said that the earliest booking would be in December! ahhh... now how am I going to have it done before that????? well..I would just have to wait and see really.

So, came home and had no mood to wash my clothes. Went back out again and rent 300 to watch tonight. Ordered Chinese take away because again...no mood to cook my dinner. Yes.I do cook my own dinner. And yes...I am not that bad a cook. Have Jamie Oliver to be my mentor (via BBC on the TV).

Will have to do my laundry tomorrow morning since I will be doing nights tomorrow.

Somehow..I fear that I am turning into a monster after all that had happened today (as you can see above, taken today evening). Argghhh!!!

2 comments:

*e*le*nie* said...

that view is so grozzzz...if the girls see it...i'm sure they will have nighmare...

yltan said...

hahhaahhaa...well i was planning to scare them with the mask when i am home.. hehehhe
i am sure they will run around like crazy!!!