Saturday 18 August 2007

Summer Ball



(Registrars posing!)

(My fellow Registrars)

Went to the hospital's summer ball last night. I didn't bother to rent a dinner jacket (tuxedo) as i didn't see how i can justify to myself spending about £60 for some clothing that i would only wear for a couple of hours. Food was good. Crowd was good. Wine was excellent.




(Midwifes dressing all up and looking dazzling)

After dinner, we were off our seats and started dancing.. erm..unfortunately to mainly old songs...things like dancing queen, saturday night fever etc. No linkin park, amy winehouse, heck not even Queen! But overall had a jolly good time and by 12 midnight it was time to go. Board the taxi and back to my room. Had quite a bit to drink so thats the reason for the taxi. Hehehe..

I have just got time to post some pictures before i leave for Rome in a couple of hours.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wah, merry making under a marquee! Looks like everybody had fun.