Sunday 26 August 2007

My underwater rig


I bought this rig about a year ago. First used it when i went diving in Hin Daeng November 2006. And since then i have not had the chance to even get it into a pool. Well, that's also because it is safely stored in my room about 13 hours flight journey from where i am now. I have decided to use ultralights arms instead of the sea and sea arms shown in this picture. I am thinking about getting the dual sync cord rather than using just optical fibers to fire up my strobes. There is so much more i want to do with this system. Time ticking now... before i get my hands on them again.. hehehe... two and a half months to go... YES!!!

4 comments:

sbanboy said...

Wah !!!! Must have cost a bomb ... so I guess you are not coming back in August ?? Catch you when u r back

yltan said...

sbanboy: it did cost me a bomb. one investment that i advise you not to take likely if you are into underwater photography.. hehhe. Each time i dive, its like holding on to a Kancil Car...so very very careful.. back in November

Anonymous said...

wah...the way you yearn for diving is like how some people yearn for the love of their lives...:p

yltan said...

With the weather over here...i think anyone would yearn for at least some time in the sun and water. Hehehe.. put it this way..i just love to breath compress air..and not the air from work! hehhe