Wednesday 1 August 2007

Second Card Trick (The Flying Ace!)


Since the last post on my first card trick, i have not been able to find time to practice any new tricks except for this one which was learned in an hour. I then spend about 2 hours making the video (and yet again using my Macbook webcam) and editing to finally able to upload it to 'youtube'. Here it is, what i call my first flying ace of spades. I am sure there are better versions of this by other better magicians and not by an extremely new beginner like me. Do enjoy... and i welcome all comments as well as critiques! Cheers!

4 comments:

eve said...

Ehhhhh....how did u do that?...sure got some suspension of some kind one...clap clap clap

yltan said...

eve: erm..cannot reveal the secret lah.. then no more fun mah. And i am sure the person who created such an effect wouldnt want me to reveal it as well. Heheh..'taking a virtual bow' Thank u Thank U..

Anonymous said...

=O
Wah. Got style, with music and all. =D
I'm not even going to bother asking you how you did that despite really really wanting to know... ;)

yltan said...

anastasia: hahahahaah.. i do know you really really want to know but i really really cannot tell. There's no fun if you were to know the secret would it? Again..i am pleased to know you have enjoyed it. Yes..style with music.. hehhee