Monday 11 June 2007

Being Casanova....



We all know who Giacomo Casanova is. He was famous for being a womanizer but alas many didnt know that he was also a famous Venetian adventurer and a writer. He uses his charms to conquer women during the 18th century and the story is he had sex with at least 120+ women!!



I saw this shop and within it, a Casanova mask!! I bought the mask eventually...hmm perhaps in the near future place it in my apartment as a form of deco. But just prior to that i just had to take a picture of myself in it. hehhe... and mind you... there were lots of other mask to accompany me...





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you had seen the show Casanova, then u will know that he is from Venezia....
Also, if you liked the masks and the environment of it all, Venice holds a carnival every year in February..that's when the whole city turns into a masquerade ...just like in old times...

Anonymous said...

huh...being Casanova...uhmmmm...aint tat u???

yltan said...

ch: i look thru the mask and i cannot imagine that is at all me..erm although i do wanna be one.. hehhehe.... fooyooohhh...... 120+ leh... hahhahaha

fibrate said...

I am seriously beginning to doubt your purpose of being in Europe...vocation OR vacation? :)
Just envious...by the way, nice shots!

yltan said...

fibrate: having worked so hard to pass the membership exam..i had a thought. I think from now onwards i will work hard and play hard as well.. then life would be more satisfactory. Quality of life has become my main priority .... (for now) hehhehe

nicole said...

i like the pictures of the masks most!