Tuesday 29 July 2008

RFMF

So it was the time of the year again when I happily looking forward to attend the rainforest music festival in sarawak. This is an event that I do not miss. I have been going there for the last few years, well interrupted by my two years working in UK of course. This year round is pretty much the same apart from the EXPENSIVE Tickets, Lousy Shuttle services and the Smelly sand pitch in the middle of the concert.
I was there this time around with a new group of friends. Some from my department, and others from another department. Hmm...dunno what to write about this... so pics should be sufficient.


The view from afar...


Me and the two ladies...and yes...I do have purple hair...


The percussion workshop in progress...


Our malaysian kelabit girls wooing the crowd...

No comments: