Thursday 15 May 2008

I Am Back....

I have been very busy since starting my new job in Kuching. Well, its my old job but in a pretty new environment now and therefore trying hard to settle in. The other main reason was that I am locked out from surfing the internet what not blogging as I do not have any internet connection apart from my Celcom Broadband....which is running by kbps...so not ideal for uploading anything at all.

There are so many things to blog about and too little time. Latest event? .. I accompanied a new found doctor friend to have her tattoo done. Pretty impressive tattoo artist. He manage to sketch the tatts in a few minutes and the next day, my friend had it permanently inked. Right at her butt. Hahahaha... here are some pics ..and if the connection is fast enough I will throw in the video clip as well.

1 comment:

dobbs said...

Welcome back -- glad to hear you are well. Can I say brave friend and "ouch"?