Monday 26 November 2007

Diving in Komodo, Bali (Tulamben), Strolling in Kuta and Ubud

Am taking a long trip from working. Felt I should indulge myself into more quality of life than just working and making a living. Well...of course I need to work to get the money to go for all these trips.

Am still in Bali, Legian's Zanzibar blogging this. I started my journey here from the 14th of November. My initial intention was to dive in Komodo...then I was invited by two of my friends to join them in their trip to Tulamben for further dives there. I agreed. I changed my air ticket and then decided to stay for another week. Woohoo...it was definitely worth it.

Will be flying back tomorrow to Kuala Lumpur.

Will post pictures and videos as soon as I can.

Will post pictures of me with my underwater rig, my 'wifey', my campanion for the whole 10 days of diving. Heheh...

2 comments:

sbanboy said...

Have a great time and looking forward to the pictures :)

yltan said...

Had a great time sbanboy... and took lotsa pictures.. oii how was exams????