Saturday 29 September 2007

London 290907




I went to London today to do some shopping before i make my journey home in the next two months. Don't really want to rush everything at one time. I ended up buying clothings for my sister from dorothy perkins and H&M instead. Got a few pieces from GAP for my nieces as well. Then had japanese dinner with Chloe at Selfridges. We then head off to the London Eye to snap a few night shots. It was pretty windy and chilly tonite and i dread not bringing my Manfrotto tripod for this kind of shot. I did not really manage to get any great shots, but these are the few that are worth showing. It was about 10 pm before we head back to another high school friend's house where i will be staying over for the night.

Had a few glasses of wine and am ready to hit the sofa for the night.


7 comments:

*e*le*nie* said...

thank you....very very much... (*-*)

Anonymous said...

Your big ben is senget la.. :p and how come u blog and say u bought pressies for ur sis and nieces...aiya...no more surprises now!!! :))

yltan said...

elenie: u are welcome..i go back msia you must belanja me makan de

ch: erm yaloh... should have brought the tripod!!! sigh... too late... erm buying stuffs for them but they havent seen them yet mah.. hehhe still surprise one.. hehhee

Anonymous said...

Nice shots! You must have very steady hands. ISO?

yltan said...

fibrate: i used iso 100 always. To reduce the noice with the pictures. I do not have a steady hand. i used a table top tripod and lotsa concrete support. heheh

Anonymous said...

Wow, the pictures are nice. Love the lights and esp the second last pic. =)

yltan said...

anastasia: thanks...was there with my friend and it was really cold and windy.. and one minute there we were rushing to get those pictures as we fear that london eye would be close and lights off.. hehhee