Tuesday 11 December 2007

My camera equipments (above water)


(left to right: Nikon D200 with 60mm f2.8 macro lens, Sigma 15-30mm for my Canon EOS30 film, Quantaray lens, Nikkor 80-200mm f2.8, 18-70mm zoom kit lens, 105mm f2.8 VR macro, Canon 28-70mm kit lens, Canon EOS30, background Manfrotto tripod and picture taken with Nikon D70 with Tokina 10-17mm FE lens)

I loved my tokina fisheye zoom lens. In fact i used it so often i tend to neglect the rest of my lenses. Many would feel that the distorted angle makes the pictures weird but i find that it gives it a little more artistic look compared to the normal conventional straight angles.

Here, i took this picture when we (Ronnie, Pei See and Eric) were exploring Bali in a Suzuki Vitara. Notice how i was able to capture the whole interior of the car with my favourite lens?



Mom used to say that i looked like a 'wanna be' pro photographer and the truth still remains. I am still a 'wanna be' trying very hard to learn photography but like any other testosterone raging male, i love gadgets. From Macbooks, Ipods, IPhone, cameras, cars, watches,gadgets, gadgets, gadgets!

And the buying does not stop as i now need a proper dry cabinet to store my equipments.

(will also post my collection of underwater gears in the near future)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay.. Fisheye is good!

I'm waaay behind on all the new digi slr camera stuff, and I get by with a panasonic compact (just!) but miss all the add-ons, and filters that I had with good old 35mm Brick! Nice pictures :-)

pog.

fibrate said...

I'm no testosterone-charged male...yet I still like gadgets! :)

sbanboy said...

WAH SO MANY LENS !!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

wah you got so many equipment !